Thursday, September 25, 2008

MKA

26/09/08 0245


tomorrow... MKA test....
and now.....

i'm still........ chatting...
playing games...
watching moonlight resonance...

suddenly found that i really... multitask...

tonight have no feeling for books ar, pens ar, calculator ar, eraser ar....
but having mood for mouse ar, screen ar, Sa Yi and Ho Ma's voice ar....

leiiii...........!!!!!!!

tomorrow.. once after MKA, i will be flying back to home dd...

i wanna see my mama...
i wanna watch TV at home...
i wanna eat free of charge de food...( home cook rice)
i wanna be siu lai lai shaking legs at home...
i wanna be at home before 3pm so that i can join Xin Ni for badminton.........
i wanna let Wei Wei see me since she has been missing me so much!! ( okok, i miss her too ar k?)

so.. another less than 12 hours to goo.......

Mka...... Ms oh.... if you are not that fierce and do not have a pair of super eyes, i think.. i today ord goyang kaki at home and let my mom see me d....

i shall go and flip my books d.... if not tmr.. sei mou chuen si...

-----......-----!!!!!

No comments: