Friday, September 26, 2008

kakak!!

27/09/08 0035


i'm back in MELAKA!!!

today manage to go for badminton and met up with wei wei...
so, i'm satisfied d...

but i'm so the sad that my kakak went back to her hometown d...
(kakak also got hometown wan.... -.-")

which means tat..

i have to...
wash my baju,
wash the toilet,
mop thr lantai,
sapu the lantai,
change my bed sheet by my self,
change my parents bed sheet,
no more kaki to goyang,
no more ppl to iron my clothes,
no more ppl to help me to find my lost stuff....

although she will be back after 2weeks....
but still.............

i miss my kakak!!!!!!!!!!!
i want her back.......

1 comment:

methenic0le said...

wtf.
i thought you don't need to iron clothes one?
i thought you sit on it, then eat breakfast, then considered ironed dy one?

MELAKA! ON ON ON!!!