Sunday, September 28, 2008

pei's birthday

29/09/08 0040



Happy Birthday Pei!!!

although we celebrate it for you 3 days after your birthday.. but still... got surprise wan la heh....
hehe...

Ikan Bakar in Alai.. really.. killing my stomach...

Li Jie's fingers were into my noseeee!!

li jie leiiii... ppl bz eating she bz playing with my nose.... say wanna dig something out wor.... haha..


these foods are........ really..... hard to say no to them... sorry for eating you Mr. sotong.... but i really.... cant stop my mouthhh!!!


Birthday gal!!

so... this is the birthday gal... with her super big strawberry... but she din even allow me to have a small bite on the strawberry.. giam siap la you!!!!!! haha...

all right.... finish for pei's birthday..... hope you like the watch that we present to you ar....
once again... happy birthdayy!!!!


No comments: