Wednesday, August 13, 2008

sleeping beauties...

13/08/08 1758


Since lene lene request for a english version, so i will start to upload my blogs in english... gam dong heh lene lene!!!



it has been one year i've been to Taylors' Uni....

interested in my daily life over here???



hmm... let me show you 2 of my classmates who are apparently to be the queen and king in my class..





BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!!



He is the king of of unwaken. 4 hours class. he sleep for 3 hours and 50 min. 5 min for class changing and 5 min for telling us he is sleepy!!!

i shake,

i slap,

i yield...

no matter wat... NO RESPOND!!!!!!






AND





DANG!!! DANG!!! DANG!!!



The Queen is here!!! she was soooo 'SUI", the min she closes her eye, kena capture d... my technic is just.. TOO GOOD.... big applause for me....

Thank You!! Thank you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey seems like ur class hv some king n queen over there...cool
hi king and queen...salut!!!