Tuesday, August 26, 2008

forgive and forget

27/08/08 0245



it has been so long,
since the day you walked off,
leaving me alone,
capturing the dark side of surrounding.

i've experience alot from the past,
keep telling myself that you will be back,
the shadow of you still remain,
and i'm not gonna let it disappear.

the night is too hasty,
and is always rush to make it gone.
morning has to come,
and i know,
my dream will not last.

the features of yours still loading on my mind,
since last time,
it is clear and never wanted to be erase.
i've been thinking too much in times,
but that is the only way i could find to make you to be real in my life.

no more hesitate,
no more waiting,
and no more counting down,
there is always forgiving,
but not forgeting how you make me feel.



p/s: i'm not that emo ar... but this is specially dedicate to.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this one quite geli...

who lai de?
tell me...