Tuesday, December 2, 2008

back to blog

03/12/2008 0010



yoyo!!! wao... it is almost 2 months i din really touch my blog...

is anyone missing me there??? i dun think so....... haha....

alright, incase some of u guys didn't know.. i have to announce that...

IM FREE FROM MY FINAL!!!

but.............

i'm having my 3 months internship right after my papers...

DAMN!

first day of work is really killing me.... they leave me with few books which i could finish within 3 hours and they expect me to spend my whole day with these books...

and guess wat...

i'm too BORE and... sleepy..... thus....

i slept in the toilet...

WTF!!!!!!!!

first time in my life i guess.... i can sit and sleep and yawn non stop and and and............

alright, for the second day, which is today... i'm SO PROUD to say that my magical power has increased,

i can even sit and sleep...

WTH!!!!!!!

i really hope thos OL OB are busy and would not realise... i just..... too bore.

it is always better to have more works rather than sitting down there dreaming, sms-ing, reading newspaper...

hey man, i can do this at home in room on bed, no point spending 2 hours journey to work and crap in the lrt and wake up at 6am morning (my working hour is 08 45 - 18 15).

Then every evening hav to smell diff races' ampit and vomit and every morning will blurr to work and lik a dragon after work......

I WAN MORE WORKS!!!!!


p/s: for those who doesn't know.. i'm currently havin my internship in OSK, Jalan Ampang and working under private trust department.

1 comment:

Any Issues? said...

been luffing reading ur blog ler.. gd for increasing my body endorphine. Thanks a lot girl.

haha.. Good Luck sleeping in the toilet!!!